Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Fuhwei Lwo <fu...@bricemedia.com> on 2006/12/04 15:15:58 UTC

Java SDO Question: Native support for "commonj.sdo/xml" data model

I found the current Java SDO runtime has natively registered and supported "commonj.sdo" and "commonj.sdo/java" data model but I didn't see "commonj.sdo/xml" was registered and supported.  Shouldn't "commonj.sdo/xml" be part of SDO's core model?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Java SDO Question: Native support for "commonj.sdo/xml" data model

Posted by Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Fuhwei,

I agree we need to add support for the xmlElement global property.
Actually, Yang has volunteered to do it soon.

Go ahead and open the JIRA.

Thanks,
Frank.

Fuhwei Lwo <fu...@bricemedia.com> wrote on 12/04/2006 08:24:35 PM:

> Frank,
>
>   Do you mind my opening a JIRA to track this requirement? I think
> the users may need "commonj.sdo/xml" namespace for defining SDO
> types programmatically to control the format of XML serialization.
>
>   Fuhwei
>
> Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com> wrote:
>   Hi Fuhwei, you are right that we should preregister commonj.sdo/xml.
We

Posted by Fuhwei Lwo <fu...@bricemedia.com>.
Frank,

Posted by Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com>.