Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2009/08/03 04:34:46 UTC

Graduation Vote

Gang,

I have started the graduation vote on general@incubator.apache.org.

Now, we need to create the Board Resolution proposal. The Board only
do 'yes/no' votes on Board Resolution proposals, and if accepted it
goes into the audit trail of Board activity "as-is". That means that
if the resolution is not fully to the Board satisfaction, there will
not be a positive vote. Everything the Board decides happen (unlike
the PMC decisions) in a phone conference, once a month (3rd Wednesday
(dep where you live)) and I hope we can have this ready in time for
Board meeting scheduled on the 19th August.

The upside is that there are plenty of previous resolutions to author from.

I am suggesting that current podling PPMC, incl Mentors, are proposed
as the new PMC.

Unless someone yells within the next 12 hours or so, I will draft the
resolution.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: Graduation Vote

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
Niclas,

Thanks for going ahead and doing this!  I've been under-water at work the
past few weeks, but I'll set aside some time to review the draft once you
send it out.

-T