Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Ritzmann, Heiko" <He...@godyo.com> on 2001/11/30 15:14:22 UTC

util:include-uri

Hi,

I would like use <util:include-uri href="http://..."/>. Where can I find a
good example? There isn't one in the standard cocoon, is it?

Thanks a lot

Heiko

Re: Assign resut value from a tag to a variable

Posted by David Rosenstrauch <da...@dti.net>.
I'm not aware of any such tag as "xsp:variable".

You can however, just use xsp:logic sections.  e.g.:

<xsp:logic>
         String  contenido = <xsp-request:get-parameter name="contenido"/>;
</xsp:logic>

DR