Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2004/06/28 19:21:26 UTC

apachectl script enhancement

Anyone have any problem if we enhance apachectl a bit to allow
for -v/-V printout? Like ./apachectl version | ./apachectl fullversion ?

Re: apachectl script enhancement

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Anyone have any problem if we enhance apachectl a bit to allow
> for -v/-V printout? Like ./apachectl version | ./apachectl fullversion ?

I don't understand.  "apachectl -v" and "apachectl -V" work fine.
(apachectl passess unknown parameters directly to httpd.)

Joshua.