Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2008/06/13 15:31:43 UTC

[RESULT] (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache HTTP Server 2.2.9)

On Jun 10, 2008, at 8:50 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.2.9 are available at:
>
>    http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> Your votes please;
>
> +/-1
> [  ]  Release httpd-2.2.9 as GA

With plenty of +1s (eg: jim, sctemme, issac, bnicholes,
rpluem, pquerna, niq, wrowe) and no -1s, I call the vote
CLOSED, with the result of approving the release of
2.2.9 as GA.

Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: [RESULT] (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache HTTP Server 2.2.9)

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
I was hoping that mirrors would have all synced up by
tonight, but looking at the rate, I doubt it...

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jorge Schrauwen <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:58 PM, Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Jorge Schrauwen
> <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'd say tomorrow so most mirrors will be synced by then... unless they
> sync
> > very fast... no idea how fast that is.
>
> You can see a histogram of last-sync times near the bottom of this page:
> http://www.apache.org/mirrors/
> Most mirrors sync at least every 12 hours and essentially all sync
> within 24 hours.

Oh I never noticed that.

Knowing this I'd still answer the question the same... wait for tomorrow.
No that it matters much what I think ^^ but every opinion seems to count so
I'll voice it anyway.

~Jorge

Re: [RESULT] (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache HTTP Server 2.2.9)

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

Posted by Jorge Schrauwen <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.