Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by Hans Van Akelyen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/03 10:35:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Hop (incubating) 0.50-rc2

Hi All,

Our 0.50 Release Candidate 2 still contains a couple of issues making it
hard to pass the vote.
see following mail:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r261e1353cd17bafe2eef4108b45677f31419ab5447d8d3d770bdead5%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Our Master branch is already 130 commits ahead of our release branch.
Because the issues listed involve changing and cleaning up quite a lot of
our files my personal suggestion would be to add these changes to our 0.60
release and skip the 0.50 release (move all closed tickets to 0.60 for the
changelist).

We need to do a sweep of all our files and remove everything that is
currently not being used.
Cleanup our RAT excludes to the bare minimum and fix our headers.

What is your opinion on this?

Cheers,
Hans

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hop (incubating) 0.50-rc2

Posted by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com.INVALID>.
No worries, we want to go to 0.60 not because of frustrations but because
we have made so much progress.  It's really awesome to see how fast Hop is
progressing.

--
Neo4j Chief Solutions Architect
*✉   *matt.casters@neo4j.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hop (incubating) 0.50-rc2

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com.INVALID>.