Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com> on 2014/07/18 00:56:40 UTC

Global Usergrid scrum is tomorrow - don't miss it!

Usergriders,

This is a friendly reminder that tomorrow is Global Usergrid scrum!!

This is a weekly scrum call to discuss the Apache Usergrid project.  We will focus on current issues and tickets being worked on.  This is an opportunity to ask questions and a chance to make sure we are all on the same page. Minutes will be taken and posted to the Usergrid Dev ML.

Register Now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/949469418

--
Rod Simpson
@rockerston

Reminder: Global Usergrid scrum is tomorrow at 9:00 am US PST - don't miss it!

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.
Usergriders,

This is a friendly reminder that tomorrow is Global Usergrid scrum!!

This is a weekly scrum call to discuss the Apache Usergrid project.  We will focus on current issues and tickets being worked on.  This is an opportunity to ask questions and a chance to make sure we are all on the same page. Minutes will be taken and posted to the Usergrid Dev ML.

Starts at 9:00 am US PST.