Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca> on 2018/10/25 16:41:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-android 7.1.2 patch release

Hey folks,

There's been some issues with a bunch of packages published to Bintray
jcenter, and we've been getting a lot of bug reports and PRs to
reorder the repositories that gradle looks at. We've already merged a
fix to master, and cherry-picked it to the 7.1.x branch (along with
some other fixes).

Julio also indicated that some of the cherry-picked fixes will resolve
the longstanding issue of 3rd party plugin compatibility with the new
Android Studio project structure.

The list of changes and diff on the 7.1.x branch (since 7.1.1) is
available for viewing at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/compare/7.1.1...36c6f44

Does anyone have any concerns or reasons to delay starting the release
process for 7.1.2?

Further to that, does anyone have time to start the release process?
I'm swamped at work right now and unlikely to be able to look at it
until mid-next week :(

~Darryl

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-android 7.1.2 patch release

Posted by Darryl Pogue <dv...@gmail.com>.
I believe all PRs are merged to the 7.1.x branch, it's just a case of
actually going through the release steps and putting it up to vote.

~Darryl

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca>.
What is the status on this release? I keep getting pinged in GitHub
comments asking when it's going to be available.

I have time today to start it and put it up for voting if nobody else has
picked it up.

~Darryl

Posted by gandhi rajan <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.