Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com> on 2017/11/30 21:42:51 UTC

Next Parquet Sync on Wednesday, Dec 6th, 9am PST

Hi All,

In the last Hangout we seemed to agree to have the next sync in two weeks.
I have just sent out a meeting request for next Wednesday, Dec 6th at 9am
PST to everyone who was on the last invite. If you're not yet on the invite
and would like to join, please reply to this email and I'll be happy to add
you.

If the date doesn't work for you and you'd like us to find another time,
please speak up.

Cheers, Lars