Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "scott.chu" <sc...@udngroup.com> on 2016/07/29 08:52:45 UTC

Re: Solr Stop with -K

Check this out:

How to stop solr with command line - Stack Overflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7976261/how-to-stop-solr-with-command-line

But I never use it. Guess that because I always use a illegal-ip-address private server, I never come around a secret key to be used at start/stop.

scott.chu,scott.chu@udngroup.com
2016/7/29 (週五)