Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/04 10:12:07 UTC

Add Vicent Massol pdf to the article section (Re: breaking a PROJECT up into multiple Maven Projects)

Yet an other reference to this great pdf. So I think it could be a
good thing to add it in the "misc/articles" section in the website.
What is the other user vote for this ?

Nicolas,

Re: Add Vicent Massol pdf to the article section (Re: breaking a PROJECT up into multiple Maven Projects)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I commetned them out a few days ago until they are released.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.