Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/06/20 16:18:02 UTC

A C#/ASP.Net implementation of the StockQuoteService sample

I've included the source, the generated WSDL, and the generated HTML.  The
latter includes samples of requests and responses.

- Sam Ruby

(See attached file: sqs.zip)

Re: A C#/ASP.Net implementation of the StockQuoteService sample

Posted by Manoj Cheenath <ma...@bea.com>.
Hi Sam,

Which version of .Net did you use to generate this?

thanks,
-manoj