Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Robby Pelssers, AGP" <ro...@agp.nl> on 2006/09/12 08:13:26 UTC

How to use checkbox outside of repeater to (de)select all checkboxes in repeater

Hi guys,

I've posed this question already on the mailinglist, but I'll keep it simple
this time.  I am able to get this working in firefox  (on value-changed
event of checkbox outside of repeater triggers iteration over repeaterrows
and sets the values of checkboxes in repeater), but not in IE.  Anybody who
knows how to do this in an efficient way?

Robby Pelssers
AGP Solutions
Tel: + 31 (0)413 38 77 77
Fax: + 31 (0)413 36 70 25