Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org> on 2014/01/20 08:12:45 UTC

OOO BZ Down for SQL migration

I am about to start the SQL migration of the OOO BZ instance, so that
the daily cbackup cron job can be killed on the local VM, thus hopefully
not taking the service out of action.

I hope this will be done within the hour.

Re: OOO BZ Down for SQL migration

Posted by Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org>.
This has now completed, and has been moved.  I can see an immediate appreciable difference.
Enjoy.

On 20 Jan 2014, at 07:12, Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org> wrote:

> I am about to start the SQL migration of the OOO BZ instance, so that
> the daily cbackup cron job can be killed on the local VM, thus hopefully
> not taking the service out of action.
>
> I hope this will be done within the hour.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Stevenson

tony@pc-tony.com