Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/18 20:05:45 UTC

Invalid MANIFEST.MF in host-webapp, implementation-web and implementation-web-runtime modules

Hi,

As part of the maven build, I see error messages complaining invalid
MANIFEST.MF for host-webapp, implementation-web and
implementation-web-runtime modules.

* Duplicate Import-Package
* Duplicate "use" directives in Export-Package
* Missing Import-Package

When these modules are loaded into Eclipse as PDE projects, we see a lot of
errors.

I have fixed the MANIFEST.MF files under r745603.

At this moment, these problems are reported by the maven build as messages.
Maybe we should consider to fail the build in such cases.

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Invalid MANIFEST.MF in host-webapp, implementation-web and implementation-web-runtime modules

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As part of the maven build, I see error messages complaining invalid
> MANIFEST.MF for host-webapp, implementation-web and
> implementation-web-runtime modules.
>
> * Duplicate Import-Package
> * Duplicate "use" directives in Export-Package
> * Missing Import-Package
>
> When these modules are loaded into Eclipse as PDE projects, we see a lot of
> errors.
>
> I have fixed the MANIFEST.MF files under r745603.
>
> At this moment, these problems are reported by the maven build as messages.
> Maybe we should consider to fail the build in such cases.

The webapp one had been giving errors for yonks hasn't it?

I'd prefer we don't fail the build for this type of OSGi thing yet.

   ...ant