Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2004/07/19 08:16:59 UTC

July Board report (draft)

Due to the change of chair last month, we were allowed to defer a month on
our report to the board. However it's now a month later, so nearly time to
make said report (Wednesday is the meeting).

My current draft is at:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport_2dJuly2004

I'll be sweeping through to edit things etc on Tuesday night (typos,
formatting etc), but content is still hoped for for:

BCEL
BSF
Cactus
JMeter

and anything with a ** beside that I've got completely wrong.

If I've missed someone on the community change, feel free to add yourself
and if anything else is missing/wrong, feel free to fix. Just please
maintain the current title headings if you could.

The target of this report is to give the board a feel for the current
status of Jakarta, what the community issues are and what the level of
activity is.

Thanks,

Hen