Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Yann Le Du <le...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/07 11:04:17 UTC

${pom.groupId} and ${pom.currentVersion}

Hi,

Some POMs in central repo are using ${pom.groupId} and ${pom.currentVersion},
e.g.
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/directory-shared/apache-ldapber-provider/0.9/apache-ldapber-provider-0.9.pom

I'm ready to file MEV issues for some of these, but before I do so, I just want
to be sure that they really need to be corrected this way...

So please confirm to me whether I can start filing in JIRA.

Thanks,

Yann

Re: ${pom.groupId} and ${pom.currentVersion}

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
${pom.groupId} will convert correctly.

${pom.currentVersion} s be translated in the repository converter to
${pom.version} but is not currently. You could certainly file patches
for these.

- Brett