Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2005/08/22 14:27:33 UTC

Do we need the tt-bytecode.jar?

Does anyone know why we have this jar? At least the consumer is running
fine without it. And everything compiles without it as well.

If noone objects, I will remove it in the next days.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: Do we need the tt-bytecode.jar?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Davanum Srinivas schrieb:
> nope. it's a relic from old axis.

Ah ok, thanks Dims - so I will remove it.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform