Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/12 14:36:52 UTC

Time for getting Apache Camel 2.17.2 release

Hi

I wonder if we have time to cut a new release later this month?

There has been a good bunch of fixes to this branch that would be good
to get out to the community.

Among others a potential leak in routing slip, and a performance
degrade in camel-jaxb.

Gregor Zurowski you have done the many releases, wonder if you have time?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Time for getting Apache Camel 2.17.2 release

Posted by ganga_camel <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Looks like xslt 2.0 parsing does not work fine with camel 2.17.1, does this
release contain a fix for the same in the camel-core package.

I am in a kind of fix with the use of XSLT 2.0 parsing and Accessing SSL
enabled kafka servers via camel.

SSL enabled kafka support is provided in 2.17.1 where as xslt which is part
of camel-core 2.17.1 does not work and throw Null Pointer exception.

XSLT works perfectly fine with and until camel-core 2.16.3

Appreciate insight.

Thanks,
Ganga

Re: Time for getting Apache Camel 2.17.2 release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 8:10 PM, Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> Sure, I can cut the release this weekend, if that works for everyone.

Yeah that sounds really good.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Gregor :-)
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Posted by arno noordover <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes. I did that. Maybe I should have sent you a message. Sorry.
Op 26 jun. 2016 8:49 p.m. schreef "Gregor Zurowski-2 [via Camel]" <
ml-node+s465427n5784411h3@n5.nabble.com>:

Hi Arno,

As far as I see, the changes for CAMEL-10024 were already
cherry-picked onto camel-2.17.x with the following commit:

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/changelog/camel-git?cs=1d3e4a2d6dff57b9487574972df8098cf0d2adcd

Thanks,
Gregor

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 7:18 PM, arno noordover <[hidden email]
<http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5784411&i=0>> wrote:
> Can I (or someone else) still try to cherry-pick CAMEL-10024

.
NAML
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: Time for getting Apache Camel 2.17.2 release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Arno,

Posted by arno noordover <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.