Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Lucia <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/18 17:33:35 UTC

org.apache.naming / JNDI lookups and unit testing

All,

Is anyone using the org.apache.naming package outside of Tomcat?  I am
interested in (possibly) using it for unit testing (w/o needing Cactus).  My
main issue with unit testing right now is obtaining JNDI resources as varied
as one can while using Tomcat.  For example, I would like mail sessions,
data sources, and plain old string properties.  Ideally, it would be great
to initialize the factory, and load the resources right out of my
context.xml file, so I have to do no additional work.

Thanks,

Tim