Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/30 18:21:26 UTC

Changes to image manipulation tools

I think the installation guides are no longer accurate since the
removal of Imagemagick etc.

In particular, the MacOS guide needs updating.
I've been unable so far to work out how to install pdf180 etc.

S.

Re: Changes to image manipulation tools

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

It occurs to me it might be worth extracting the image manipulation
calls into a separate module.
This would allow easier testing and updating, as well as potentially
allowing different tools for different OSes (for local testing).

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.