Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/01/19 00:24:06 UTC

Re: Struts 2.0.3 status - Retag?

I forgot that we needed to sign the Maven artificats separately before
the deploy step.

I haven't been able to get the other signing scripts to work, but
Wendy's new release gopal does seem to be doing the job for me.

Problem is, the new goal was checked in after the 2.0.3 tag. The
simplest thing might be to retag the head as 2.0.3 and try again.

Are there any recent commits to the head that we would not want to be
part of 2.0.3?

-Ted.

Re: Struts 2.0.3 status - Retag?

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
As mentioned in the Struts-Annotations thread, there will be an issue
with building applications with Maven, in that it will pull down an
unnecessary snapshot of the struts-annotatios JAR.

For now, I think we should let Struts 2.0.3 lie as a test build. When
we sort out the build issues, we can try again with Struts 2.0.4.
Perhaps by then, we will also have a performance boost in the form of
the template caching that Phil and Tom have been working on.

I'm out of town next week, and I don't know what sort of connectivity
I'll have. But, I would be available to try again next weekend.

-Ted.

Re: Struts 2.0.3 status - Retag?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.
Any chance of getting this minor, but really annoying thing in:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1602 ?

musachy

Re: Struts 2.0.3 status - Retag?

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.

Re: Struts 2.0.3 status - Retag?

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
That seems to do it. I'll redeploy the Maven artifacts later and then
start the vote.

Thanks again, Rahul. Your posts are always helpful.

-Ted.

Re: Struts 2.0.3 status - Retag?

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Struts 2.0.3 status - Retag?