Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Dominique Lohez <do...@isen.fr> on 2004/05/10 15:56:26 UTC

Strange behaviour with apache 20

Hi,

I tried to issue Certificates using OpenCa batch processors

Using apache 1.3 the process work correctly
While with Apache  2.0 the calculation behave in a strange way

When one tries to issue less than 6 certificates the calculation work fine:

It display a message for the begining of the Job
It display a message after issuing each certificates and
IT display an end of Job message

In contrast when issuing  more than six certificates
The message for the begining of the job
It display a  message after issuing eah of the first six certificates
And the goes on working issuing the other certificates silently
The end of job message is not displayed

Thank you for any help

Dominique LOHEZ

--
Dr Dominique LOHEZ
ISEN

Phone : +33 (0)3 20 30 40 71
Email: Dominique.Lohez@isen.fr

Re: Strange behaviour with apache 20

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 09:56, Dominique Lohez wrote:
> I tried to issue Certificates using OpenCa batch processors
>
> Using apache 1.3 the process work correctly
> While with Apache  2.0 the calculation behave in a strange way

Dominique,

This doesn't look like it's related to mod_perl.  You should ask about
this on a mailing list for general apache issues or SSL.

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html is one place to start.

- Perrin