Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Short <ds...@san.rr.com> on 2005/05/31 22:48:18 UTC

Tomcat 5.5.9

I just loaded Tomcat 5.5.9 on XP Home Edition.  When I fire it up, it wants
me to provide a username/password.  So, I give it admin/tomcat, which is
what I supplied when prompted when loading Tomcat.  After three tries, it
displays "Unauthorized".

Any ideas?

Re: Tomcat 5.5.9

Posted by Praveen KUMAR <pr...@st.com>.
You can see admin user/password in $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml file.

Regards,
Praveen Soni

STMicroelectronics Pvt Ltd.

RE: Tomcat 5.5.9

Posted by David Short <ds...@san.rr.com>.
Problem solved.  Oracle had a service running on port 8080 and I was seeing
their login popup.