Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andreas Owen <ao...@conx.ch> on 2014/03/19 17:18:18 UTC

underscore in query error

If I use the underscore in the query I don't get any results. If I remove
the underscore it finds the docs with underscore.

Can I tell solr  to search through the ngtf instead of the wdf or is there
any better solution?

Query: yh_cug

I attached a doc with the analyzer output

Re: underscore in query error

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Attachments don't come through the user
list very well, you might have to put
it up on pastebin or some such and provide
a link.

But my guess is that your analysis chain is
doing something interesting you don't expect,
the analyzer output you tried to paste would
help here.

Also, if you could provide the fieldType
definition you're using, and the results of adding
&debug=query to your URL that would
help too.

Best,
Erick