Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Apurv Verma <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/22 17:35:51 UTC

Create package hama.message.queue for various queue implementations

Not sure if this is required, since message package is not very big or
dirty. But it would make code cleaner, should we do it?

Apurv Verma

Re: Create package hama.message.queue for various queue implementations

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Create package hama.message.queue for various queue implementations

Posted by Suraj Menon <me...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.