Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Geetha Rodricks <ge...@nec.com.au> on 2006/08/12 09:48:00 UTC

Where is af:tableSelectOne

Hi

Is the af:tableSelectOne part of the Trinidad roject - I downloaded the jars
voa the Wiki site an dit doe snot seem to have the af:tableSelectOne
component. Is it supported renamed???

Thanks
Geetha

RE: Where is af:tableSelectOne

Posted by Frank Felix Debatin <ff...@gmx.net>.

There are table attributes instead (rowselection,
selectedRowKeys). Also the RowKeySet Java class has changed
significantly.

Regards
FF