Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2012/07/03 00:14:47 UTC

release 1.7.1 soon?

I'd like to roll a 1.7.1 release candidate later this week.

Are there any issues that folks urgently want to get into this release?

Doug

Re: release 1.7.1 soon?

Posted by Thiruvalluvan MG <th...@yahoo.com>.
Doug,

I've committed the fix for this JIRA today. Please go ahead with the release.

Thanks

Thiru

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.

Re: release 1.7.1 soon?

Posted by Thiruvalluvan MG <th...@yahoo.com>.
Doug,

I already committed the fix for the C++ issue AVRO-1116, which I wanted to be in 1.7.1. I think the C# issue of AVRO-1109 needs a fix as well. The patch is available, but I didn't have time to review it. Please give me a day or two.

Thanks

Thiru