Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2016/04/15 05:26:44 UTC

The new EventBus

Kent,

I would like to get some elaboration on how you envision the use of the
EventBus as in integral part of the runtime, instead of an external service.

The use that you have added so far, is not "enough" as regular callback
mechanisms (or supplying closures) could be used in a "clearer" way. But I
assume that you have ideas beyond that.

And since I want to find a good abstraction for (related) a Domain
Messaging API, I think a serious bigger discussion is needed in this space.
But I could be wrong...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer