Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2007/08/15 01:46:25 UTC

New job for me

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have accepted a visiting
assistant professor position at Tufts University in Boston for the
coming school year.

I will be teaching two classes for the next two semesters (I will move
in two weeks), so my activity here may slow a little bit over the next
month or so, but it should pick back up as I settle in.

We still have plenty to do to get Felix where we want it to be and I am
looking forward to getting it done!

-> richard

Re: New job for me

Posted by Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com>.
Hi Richard

On 8/15/07, Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org> wrote:

> I just wanted to let everyone know that I have accepted a visiting
> assistant professor position at Tufts University in Boston for the
> coming school year.

Congratulations !

Regards
Felix

Re: New job for me

Posted by Peter Neubauer <pe...@jayway.se>.
Congrats Richard!

/peter

Re: New job for me

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: New job for me

Posted by Rick Litton <rl...@sbcglobal.net>.
Hey Richard,

I hope it's not too late for me to congratulate you as well!  I've been
"away" from this ML since I've taken up a new job (in a new country too) as
well.  But it's time to get back into the groove...

Best regards.

Rick Litton

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Re: New job for me

Posted by Logan Barron <ba...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!!

--
Cell: 678.656.5924
Your Friend,

Re: New job for me

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On Aug 15, 2007, at 1:46 , Richard S. Hall wrote:

> I just wanted to let everyone know that I have accepted a visiting
> assistant professor position at Tufts University in Boston for the
> coming school year.

Congratulations Richard! I wish you a lot of success and fun over there!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: New job for me

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
Many congrats on the new post - hope you enjoy the move also!
Regards
-- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge