Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jaime Meritt <jm...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2002/09/19 23:46:19 UTC

NEW wsdl test failure

All,

Thanks a lot for responding so quickly to the previous WSDL failure that
I mentioned.  Now I am experiencing another detailed in the attached
log.  Once again my platform is Windows XP running jdk 1.4.1.

    [junit] Running test.wsdl.extensibility.ExtensibilityQueryTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.273
sec
     [java] - TCPListener received new connection:
Socket[addr=/127.0.0.1,port=4718,localport=8088]
     [java] - AxisListener quitting.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jaime Meritt