Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Cameron Ross <cr...@symboticware.com> on 2005/11/11 19:30:33 UTC

Where does tree2 value get initialized?

I'm new to myfaces and I could really use some help with the basics.
For example, where does the value attribute in the tree2.jsp example get
defined?

<t:tree2 id="clientTree" value="#{treeBacker.treeData}" var="node"
varNodeToggler="t">

Thanks,
Cameron.

Re: Where does tree2 value get initialized?

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
It is using the attribute treeData of a managed bean called
treeBacker. You can find that simple examples class by downloading the
sources of a nightly build [1]. The java file that contains the class
is myfaces-XXXXX-src/src/examples/simple/src/java/org/apache/myfaces/examples/tree/TreeBacker.java
.
If you have further doubts, don't hesitate to ask,

Regards,

Bruno

P.S. Maybe we should add the code for the backing beans also in the
examples web pages, that would be helpful.

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/