Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2009/11/13 23:11:50 UTC

Archive 2.0.11

Since 2.0.11 is totally stagnant, I propose the JIRA version gets
archived. I don't foresee a release in the future. Does anyone?

Paul

Re: Archive 2.0.11

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
It has been tagged for several months, I just needed to push it to a vote. After doing the release notes stuff, I was planning to next week, I just got hung up on that.

- Brett