Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Anbu <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/20 18:55:22 UTC

Wiki Access

Hi,

  I would like to update the Camel-Kafka component Wiki page with ver 2.17.0
details(JIRA#CAMEL-9467). Kindly grant me the required access. FYI i already
filed the ICLA and got the acknowledges receipt for the same.

My Username : Anbumani Balusamy

Thanks!
Anbu

Re: Wiki Access

Posted by Gerard Klijs <ge...@dizzit.com>.
Looks good Anbu, thanks

Re: Wiki Access

Re: Wiki Access

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks I have granted you karma to edit the docs. Thanks for helping.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 6:55 PM, Anbu <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I would like to update the Camel-Kafka component Wiki page with ver 2.17.0
> details(JIRA#CAMEL-9467). Kindly grant me the required access. FYI i already
> filed the ICLA and got the acknowledges receipt for the same.
>
> My Username : Anbumani Balusamy
>
> Thanks!
> Anbu

Claus Ibsen