Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2021/02/19 13:56:53 UTC

[CSV] New release anytime soon?

Hey Folks

Any idea when a new release of Commons CSV might be produced?

I'm trying to incorporate it into a JPMS based project and the current release (1.8) is from several years ago and doesn't declare an Automatic-Module-Name in its manifest. I tried a SNAPSHOT build as well but that doesn't have it either.

It seems like only your release builds add in the Automatic-Module-Name as part of the release process

If it is just the case of needing someone to help crank the handles so the PMC can vote on it I'm happy to help out if needed

Thanks,

Rob

Re: [CSV] New release anytime soon?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the delays again, I have another release of VFS to shepperd.

Gary

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@apache.org>.
Gary