Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Stephanie Seeger <St...@webde.de> on 2010/03/04 11:53:42 UTC

"Resource dumped" on running espblog sample

Hi,

I'm trying to run the espblog sample.
I checked out the latest versions of sling, espblog and path-based-rtp,
followed the sling guide and the README of espblog.

But even with having installed the "path-based-rtp" bundle I get the
"Resource dumped by HtmlRendererServlet" message when accessing to
http://localhost:8888/content/espblog/*.html.

Tried a few different things.. installing ROOT.war, sling.war. Running
on Tomcat, running as standalone.
Checked the pages in Firefox and IE. But no changes.

Any idea?

Regards
Stephanie

Re: "Resource dumped" on running espblog sample

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Stephanie,

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Stephanie Seeger
<St...@webde.de> wrote:
> ...I first tried the revision 795864, but had some problems with this. The
> project structure is different to the actual one and I was used to have
> a launchpad/builder directory ;)
> So I tried a newer revision {2010-02-01} and it worked for me!...

Ok, thanks for the feedback!
I'll add that info to SLING-1420.
-Bertrand

AW: "Resource dumped" on running espblog sample

Posted by Stephanie Seeger <St...@webde.de>.
Hi Bertrand,

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Stephanie,