Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Levi Nunnink <le...@culturezoo.com> on 2006/06/30 00:23:03 UTC

Running OFBiz on the same server as another Tomcat instance?

Hi Everyone,

I've working on installing OFBiz on a machine that already has a Catalina instance running under JBoss. I was wondering if anyone else has done this or if there's any known conflicts with running OFBiz along side another instance of Catalina. I've searched the Wiki and it would seem that it's just as simple as changing the OFBiz ports but I wanted to check w/ people who had more experience w/ OFBiz.

Thanks!

l.nunnink
levi@culturezoo.com

Re: Running OFBiz on the same server as another Tomcat instance?

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
Hi,

We have run as many as 4 instances of OFBiz on a (very powerful) single
box, and run it alongside default tomcat installs without any problems
(apart from ports)

- Andrew

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Re: Running OFBiz on the same server as another Tomcat instance?

Posted by subhradeep bhatacharya <su...@yahoo.com>.
Hi l.nunnink.

  I have run two instances of OfBiz simultaneously in my pc just by changing the ports so that port conflict doen't arise.

  Hope for your case simply changing the port will work.

  Regards,
  Subhra

Levi Nunnink <le...@culturezoo.com> wrote:
  Hi Everyone,

I've working on installing OFBiz on a machine that already has a Catalina instance running under JBoss. I was wondering if anyone else has done this or if there's any known conflicts with running OFBiz along side another instance of Catalina. I've searched the Wiki and it would seem that it's just as simple as changing the OFBiz ports but I wanted to check w/ people who had more experience w/ OFBiz.

Thanks!

l.nunnink
levi@culturezoo.com

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.