Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Josef Wolf <jw...@raven.inka.de> on 2002/07/13 20:31:15 UTC

Re: [Issue 778] Changed - Filesystem API functions need to canonicalize paths.

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 11:15:59PM -0000, issues@subversion.tigris.org wrote:

[ ... ]
> \ No newline at end of file

Anybody else noticed this "No newlien at end of file" from the issues
mailer?  Is this by accident or is it supposed to be this way? Just
curious...

--
-- Josef Wolf -- jw@raven.inka.de --

Re: [Issue 778] Changed - Filesystem API functions need to canonicalize paths.

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
"Sander Striker" <st...@apache.org> writes:

> [...]

It's a "feature" of GNU diff.  A good one, I think, actually.

> Anybody else noticed this "No newlien at end of file" from the issues
> mailer?  Is this by accident or is it supposed to be this way? Just
> curious...

This is an artifact of diff.  It is used to show the differences between
the content of the issue before and after the change.

Sander