Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com> on 1996/05/22 22:14:37 UTC

Net$cape is wondering why Apache beats them (fwd)

yowzers.

Posted by Paul Richards <p....@elsevier.co.uk>.
Where's the setuid module? I forget who wrote it (was it Randy?). I'd
like to take a look at it.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155

Intra-server redirections in .htaccess

Posted by Michael Smith <mj...@cursci.co.uk>.
I'd like to be able to have redirections in .htaccess files which
redirect within the server; e.g.

Redirect /here/flob.html /there/lob.html

without having to specify the http://.. bit.  The reason I want to do
this is so I can use the same .htaccess files on different servers,,
without all the redirections going to the same server.

Is this possible?  I know I can do it with ErrorDocument but this would
be a much preferred solution.

Michael Smith