Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com> on 2004/03/22 19:06:42 UTC

Re: Making Struts Build Easier (Re: "coming out" for JSF + Struts, was: Struts JSR?)

At 11:52 AM -0500 3/22/04, Mike Kienenberger wrote:
>Two weeks ago, I tried to build the struts 1.1 source package against
>commons-collections-3.0.jar in order to run the unit tests and insure struts
>still worked properly.  After several hours of trying to set it up and make
>  Like those who posted before me, I don't care if it's
>ant or maven, only that it works.

Do you have the energy to try again with Maven?  It should be as
simple as adding a couple of lines to "build.properties" in your
local Struts CVS sandbox:

maven.jar.override=on
maven.jar.commons-collections=3.0

Joe