Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by top7ob <to...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/07 11:07:52 UTC

I am missing the admin password acount !

hii ,

I forgit the admin password . i check for the password under
apache-tomcat\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\default\config\access-control\passwd
folder but it is ecnripted !
in the login page there is no forget password link , How i can get the admin
password back ?

:,(

Re: I am missing the admin password acount !

Posted by top7ob <to...@hotmail.com>.
hi ,
the GNU is deleted from my PC ,
what do you think about the website that convert password to MD5 hash .?
shuold the hash value be the same for the same password ?

And for build the Lenya do we need the GNU ?

Regards

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.
Hi,

Posted by top7ob <to...@hotmail.com>.
dear Rainer ,

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@gmx.net>.

Posted by top7ob <to...@hotmail.com>.

Rainer Schöpf-5 wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, top7ob wrote:
>
>  > I forgit the admin password . i check for the password under
>  >
> apache-tomcat\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\default\config\access-control\passwd
>  > folder but it is ecnripted !
>
> No, it is hashed. You can set a new password by entering the MD5 hash of
> the new
> password. For example, if you new password is
>
>   abcdefgh
>
> you enter the output of the command
>
>  echo -n abcdefgh | md5sum
>
> into the password element in the admin.iml file.
>
>   Rainer

Dear Rainer ,

in the Admin1.iml i have two or more  password type tag with different hash
value !  wich one should i replace it ? and is there way to get  real value
from the hashed one.
for example  <password
type="md5">1db0d72a396285bc65cde67afb3c4d51</password><password

thanks for help !

Re: I am missing the admin password acount !

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@gmx.net>.