Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bertram Fey <bf...@never.de> on 2000/05/04 20:04:31 UTC

possibly cache error?

Hi!

Just tried to get the XSP examples running, discovered the following
strange behaviour:

XSP pages run well. If I change the contents of the files, they get
reloaded: I can find the new .java and .class in the repository if I
request the pages, but the old page is continued to be delivered until I
restart Cocoon. After that, it shows me the correct new page.

I am using Cocoon 1.72, JServ 1.1, Apache-SSL 1.3.9.14,
Debian "woody" Linux.

What am I doing wrong?

Ceya..bF.!.

--
Bertram Fey, bfey@never.inka.de

Re: possibly cache error?

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Bertram Fey wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Just tried to get the XSP examples running, discovered the following
> strange behaviour:
>
> XSP pages run well. If I change the contents of the files, they get
> reloaded: I can find the new .java and .class in the repository if I
> request the pages, but the old page is continued to be delivered until I
> restart Cocoon. After that, it shows me the correct new page.
>
> I am using Cocoon 1.72, JServ 1.1, Apache-SSL 1.3.9.14,
> Debian "woody" Linux.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Cache problems were fixed in 1.7.3-dev

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.