Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Peter Tornberg <tb...@x-obi.com> on 2001/04/25 09:14:31 UTC

Schema validation handler.

Hi,

I want to be able to write a XML parser which validates xml documents
against some local store of XML Schemas. If the XML document does not point
to a schema or the local store does not contain the schema pointed to, it
should be handled as an error.

To do this I need some handler/callback to do the work, but still I want to
use the regular schema validator if the XML document points to a schema in
the local store.

I have read about the EntityResolver, is this the way to do this? Is there
any other way?

Code examples would be appreciated.

Thanks!

/Peter

Re: Schema validation handler.

Posted by Milind Gadre <mi...@ecplatforms.com>.
Peter, this is such a common question, that perhaps it needs to go into
the Xerces FAQ. Until then, attached is some sample code ...

Regards...

Milind Gadre
ecPlatforms, Inc
901 Mariner's Island Blvd, Suite 565