Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Gagnon <da...@cgi.ca> on 2003/03/19 17:03:03 UTC

OT: SQL statement generator for a web based list

Hi all,

  Sorry to bug the list for that .. I looked around and haven't found my
answer . and pretty sure you guys had this problem already.

  My web application support lists.  Searches on the list can be done by
specifying several parameters .. like ID, Country, name .. whatever.  From
those parameters I must craft an sql statement on the fly to fetch the info
from the db.

  Is there a framework that I can help me in this task . I did it myselft ..
work well . but the result code is complex .. I think an adapted framework
will help simplying the problem.

Thanks

/David

Re: OT: SQL statement generator for a web based list

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vc...@basebeans.com>.
I think this is common, and I (now) use iBatis.com db layer.
hth,
.V