Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Wilder Rodrigues <WR...@schubergphilis.com> on 2015/06/10 10:22:39 UTC

Access to ACS security issues

Hi all,

Our colleague Glenn reate some security issues under the ACS Jira with private visibility. I would like to have a look at those issues, but unfortunately I do not have access even to browse those.

How could we get that solved? Is that possible to give me access?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Wilder

Re: Access to ACS security issues

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
The mail list is called security@....!

--
Daan

Re: Access to ACS security issues

Posted by Daan Hoogland <DH...@schubergphilis.com>.
Wilder,

Posted by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co>.
Wilder - sorry, I don’t see in my inbox/spam folder. :( Could ya forward to me directly?

URLs or bug numbers would be handy, just so we know we’re looking at same thing...

John

Posted by Wilder Rodrigues <WR...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi John,

Posted by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co>.