Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ca...@pragmafs.com on 2003/06/13 15:31:41 UTC

Re: 'AREA CONTENTS OVERFLOWS...' ERROR (FIXED)

Thank you for your advice; the problem is fixed. In response
to your question, "one two three" came not from the code but
was just an (albeit poor) attempt to indicate that the desired
output should have been all on one line, instead of separated
by carriage returns. Thanks again.

--Clyde