Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Duane Homick <dh...@SANDVINE.com> on 2005/11/21 17:44:54 UTC

Deploy Version

Is there a way to determine what version of an artifact was deployed after the deploy step runs.  ie. ${project.build.finalName} still contains sample-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT and not the version that was released (ie. sample-1.0.0--20051121.162713-2.jar).  Is there any variable set after the deploy step to help me determine what was just deployed to the remote repository?

Thanks
Duane Homick
Sandvine Inc.

Re: Deploy Version