Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/16 22:30:12 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Apache Any23 Release 1.0

Hi Folks,

OK so 72 hours has come and gone.

Please see below for VOTE'ing stats:

[6] +1, let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!!!
Davide Palmisano
Michele Mostarda
Szymon Danielczyk
Andy Seaborne
Tommaso Teofili
Lewis John McGibbney

[0] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[0] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

I am really happy to say that the VOTE has passed ;)
Thank you to everyone that was able to VOTE it is excellent to see so many
people making the bill.
I'll progress with remainder of the release process and make relevant
announcements.
Thank you everyone
Lewis