Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Steve Heggood <st...@heggood.com> on 2005/11/04 23:15:32 UTC

Wristwatches and chronometers

Has anyone developed a rule for the current onslaught of wristwatch spam?
Thanks in advance,
-steve-

Re[2]: Wristwatches and chronometers

Posted by Robert Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net>.
Hello mouss,

Saturday, November 5, 2005, 1:04:34 AM, mouss wrote:

m> Steve Heggood a écrit :

>> Has anyone developed a rule for the current onslaught of wristwatch spam?
>> Thanks in advance,
>> -steve-

m> 70_sare_specific.cf contains many ones.

And if you get wristwatch spam not caught by specific.cf, forward that
to RMSA@Menschel.net (preferably zipped or gzipped to bypass my
spamtraps), and I'll see if I can improve those rules.

Thanks.

Bob Menschel

Re: Wristwatches and chronometers

Posted by mouss <us...@free.fr>.