Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/19 12:28:46 UTC

Network "restart required - yes"

Hi all,

does anyone know it means when on the Network tab (this is VPC network) it
says "Restart Required - yes" ?
 (the VR is using latest, up-to-date template just FYI).

Andrija Panić

Re: Network "restart required - yes"

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Thx Rohit!

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

RE: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Network "restart required - yes"

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
I'm fairly sure restart with clean up should destroy and recreate both simple VRs and VPCs
From watching the cloud.log when using restart (without cleanup) against a VPC - it didn't seem to do anything.

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
ok, thx once more :)

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Network "restart required - yes"

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rafael,

--

Andrija Panić

***UNCHECKED*** Re: Network "restart required - yes"

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
According to the code:

}

--